- Mow, trim.
- Edging of walks, drives and curb.
- Fertilization, lime and general maintenance of the lawn.
- Core-aeration (Small cores of soil and thatch are removed from the lawn
areas in the spring and fall. The lawn is Core Aerated to improve lawn grass rooting, reduce soil compaction, and enhance thatch breakdown.)
- Thatching (It is the layer of debris made up mostly of grass clippings that
accumulates above the soil and below the blades of grass. Dethatching is the process used to remove the excess thatch.)
- Slit-seeding (Slit-seeders combine vertical mowing with seeding. As the
machine goes across the lawn, it opens the soil and deposits seed directly into the soil opening.)
- Trim and/or prune.
- Removal of trees or shrubs.
- Stump grinding.
- Chips and Firewood.
- Complete landscape maintenance, mulching, edging, weed control
(spraying and/or pulling).
- Lawn and landscape design and installation.
- Lawn removal or installation (soil, rockhound, seed and straw).
- Gutter cleaning and flushing.
- Spring and fall leaf cleanup.
DESIGN INSTALL MAINTAIN